Here are 3 key benefits of using a Floor Buffing Machine:
Benefit #1: Variety of Uses
A floor buffing machine can be used for a variety of floor cleaning, floor maintenance, and floor care jobs.
Here are just a few of them:
- Floor stripping
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Bonnet cleaning
- Floor polishing
- Floor scrubbing and cleaning
- Baseboard cleaning
- Floor grinding and polishing
Depending on the job you’re doing, you would use the appropriate tools and accessories on your floor buffing machine.
For example, if you were doing baseboard cleaning, you’d need an onboard water tank and baseboard cleaning tool attached to your floor buffer.
Benefit #2: Saves You Time & Money
As you know, labor costs are the most significant costs in providing cleaning services. A floor buffing machine lets you complete cleaning jobs in less time.
For example, cleaning baseboards with a floor machine would allow you to complete the job up to 25 times faster than cleaning baseboards the traditional way.
Benefit #3: Makes You More Money As a Commercial Cleaner
Take the Centaur Rabbit-3 for example: Here’s what it can do for you:
- It does the job of 5 separate floor machines so you don’t need to worry about, buy, or maintain other machines to do a top-level job.
- It will save you time, allowing you to complete a floor cleaning job up to TWICE AS FAST. This means it is more energy-efficient, you can earn more profit on each job or fit in more cleaning jobs in a month.
- The Centaur Rabbit-3 will “make you back” more money in the first 12 months than any other machine of its kind.
- It will keep making you money every year, for as long as you are in business — unlike other machines which you’ll need to replace frequently. This makes the Rabbit-3 a greener choice.
- It will allow you to offer baseboard cleaning as a new lucrative service to your clients – this will differentiate you from your competitors who don’t/can’t offer this service unless they have a Centaur Rabbit-3. You can either charge for this new service or use it as a competitive advantage to win cleaning jobs and offer an often-neglected cleaning service to your customers and clients.
- It will be reliable, can take a beating, requires little maintenance, and won’t break down frequently as other machines do. And if it does, service and parts are easily available. This means there’s little to no downtime when using a Centaur Rabbit-3, allowing you to earn the best Return on Investment (ROI) from a machine of this type.
To see a quick online DEMO of all the things the Centaur Rabbit-3 can do (and all the ways it can both MAKE and SAVE you money on each job)…